From: Evandro Semighini (epsemighini_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 19 2015 - 12:45:53 CDT

Hello Brian,

Thanks again !

1- I read it and saw the difference between the force fields that was
confusing me, but a friend of mine, that works with GROMACS and AMBER FF,
told me to try the chelp charges.

2 an 3- God point, got it.

4- I got the files generated from fftk, it takes at least 3 hours for every
run with one processor (with more, it crashes) in an Intel Core i3 2100
processor.

Unfortunatelly, the last advice will be the hardest part to get. =/

Thank you Brian !

Evandro