From: Brian Bennion (brian_at_youkai.llnl.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 11:42:45 CST

Hello Li,

This question can also be sent to the NAMD list, which might be more
appropriate.

In any case, you need to double check the output from psfgen exspecially
if it had to "guess" coordinates for any atoms. Then look at which atoms
have the long bonds in vmd and see if they make any sense, are the bonds
really supposed to connect these two atoms?

I suspect not, and that a terminating patch or some thing has been left
off when the psf file was generated.

Regards,
Brian

--
> USTC Alumni Email System

**Brian Bennion, Ph.D.                                         **
**Computational and Systems Biology Division                   **
**Biology and Biotechnology Research Program                   **
**Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory                       **
**P.O. Box 808, L-448    bennion1_at_llnl.gov                     **
**7000 East Avenue       phone: (925) 422-5722                 **
**Livermore, CA  94550   fax:   (925) 424-6605                 **