From: Monika Madhavi (monikamadhavi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 20 2015 - 01:29:34 CDT

Dear all,

I wrote a tcl script to trace the trajectories of few atoms out of 30000
atoms of 10000 frames. I loaded the psf and dcd files and sourced the
script and executed it. The same script worked perfectly for a small no of
frames (10) but when I try to run it for 10000 frames it gives me an error
saying "couldn't open "file13": too many open files". I checked through the
script and all atomselect commands are deleted and all files are closed. I
would be grateful if someone can let me know the cause of this error and a
solution to this.

Thank you.
Monika

--