From: James Kress (jimkress_58_at_kressworks.org)
Date: Fri Mar 27 2015 - 09:23:23 CDT

Will VMD 1.9.3 be available in a 64 bit version for Windows? Given the proliferation of 64 bit Windows workstations as daily use tools for Biophysical and Biochemical Engineering, the need for a 64 bit Windows version is quite pressing.

Thanks.

Jim

James Kress Ph.D., President
The KressWorks Foundation ©
An IRS Approved 501 (c)(3) Charitable, Nonprofit Organization
"Improving Lives One Atom At A Time" TM
(248) 605-8770

Learn More and Donate At:
http://www.kressworks.org

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.