From: Kevin C Chan (cchan2242-c_at_my.cityu.edu.hk)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2015 - 12:44:41 CDT

Thanks for the reply.

Yes indeed "pbc get" gives the correct box size but I'm wondering why I
have to recenter my trajectory as I don't think there is a shift of origin
of the system (or the unit cell) according to the xst file. But "pbc box
-center unitcell" did draw the box at an unknown position. That's why I'm
confused.

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Mar, 2015, at 00:07, Josh Vermaas <vermaas2_at_illinois.edu