From: anu chandra (anu80125_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2015 - 11:30:52 CST

Dear John,

I have tried making the movie by duplicating the trajectories. But, even
with 160 trajectories ( which go for 6s movie), the movie shows the protein
dynamics quiet fast. Here, I am looking the opening-closure of one loop
of my protein. Is there a way to slow down the speed of the movie, I mean,
just the way we can control the speed of the loaded trajectories from
animation tools in VMD main window.

Many thanks
Anu