From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2015 - 10:19:48 CST

The threshold is based on the map simulated from your structure. When you
calculate the correlation, are you sure that you are comparing to the
density map, and not the potential map (the map you fit to during mdff,
created with the griddx command)? In cases of such bad correlation, my
first guess is that you are using the potential instead of the density
during analysis.