From: Brian Bennion (brian_at_youkai.llnl.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 11:00:18 CST

Hi Kurt,

What are the specific problems with loading the psf file first?!

Please give specific errors (per Johns mail Mar 15 2004).

Brian

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Kurt Smith wrote:

> This should be a simple question but i can't find the answer:
> I am using a coarse grained model with a large number of atoms.
> If VMD tries to make bonds automatically it takes several minutes and
> has many error messages. How do I load the PDB and PSF files
> simulataneously? If I load the PDB first it does automatic bonds. I
> tried loading the PSF first and this had some problems too.
>
> Kurt Smith
>

> --
>
> Kurt Smith, Ph. D.
> Laboratory of Condensed Matter Physics and Nanostructures
> Universite Claude Bernard
> 69622 Villeurbanne, France
> tel. +33 (0)472431564
> fax. +33 (0)472432648
> ksmith_at_lpmcn.univ-lyon1.fr

**Brian Bennion, Ph.D. **
**Computational and Systems Biology Division **
**Biology and Biotechnology Research Program **
**Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory **
**P.O. Box 808, L-448 bennion1_at_llnl.gov **
**7000 East Avenue phone: (925) 422-5722 **
**Livermore, CA 94550 fax: (925) 424-6605 **