From: Francesco Pietra (chiendarret_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2015 - 14:16:08 CST

John:

Sorry for having missed your mail.

Rather then these two huge systems in periodic TIP3 boxes, I'll try to find
time to build and mail a small system comprising the key issues.

As apparently no one reported failure of VMD on Linux to show bonds listed
in either psf or parm7 files, there must be something wrong with my doing.
However, all other bonds than those alluded to are shown correctly by VMD.
Also, during long MD, the two atoms of such bonds maintain the respective
distances (16 distances in the charmm27 system), while conformational
changes, with changes in other distances occur, as with nearly all MD
simulations.

Thanks
francesco