From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2015 - 07:56:14 CST

Dear Mahyar,

well, you could create an interactive 3-D PDF
<http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/minitutorials/acrobat3d/>. I don't
know if this counts as vector 3D image format or not, and the suport for
this is probably limeted to Acrobat reader.
Also as Axel said, this basically rerenders the image to screen
interactively after each zoom.

Best regards,
Ajasja