From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 13:55:29 CST

Hi,
  I'm not aware of any atom count limitations in Solvate, though there
might be some limit in the 'psfgen' plugin it uses or something like that
that I'm not aware of presently. If so however, I'd expect you to get
some errors during the structure building process. Do you get any warnings
during the solvate run? You didn't include a transcript of your output so
I'm left having to guess what might be happening rather than reading what
you actually did. Its much more helpful if you provide a full log of all
of the commands you typed, otherwise we have nothing to go on.