From: Vlad Cojocaru (
Date: Fri Jan 09 2015 - 03:20:14 CST

Dear Friends,

We are happy to announce the workshop entitled "Computing Free Energies
Across Disciplines: from Method Development to Applications" that will
take place in Münster, Germany on March 9-11 2015.

Registration deadline is 15th of February. Abstract submission deadline
is 1st of February

The workshop includes a fantastic list of invited speakers covering a
wide range of state-of-the-art topics in free energy calculations,
contributed talks selected from submitted abstracts and two hands-on
session on the free energy modules PLUMED and COLVAR.

We can accommodate a limited number of participants (~ 100), therefore
we advise everybody wishing to participate to register as soon as possible.

We are looking forward to seeing many of you in Münster next year

Happy New Year,

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
Computational Structural Biology Laboratory
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine
Röntgenstrasse 20, 48149 Münster, Germany
Tel: +49-251-70365-324; Fax: +49-251-70365-399
Email: vlad.cojocaru[at]