From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 10:56:37 CST

Hi,
  I haven't tried these "forceware" stereo drivers, but if they implement
standard OpenGL stereo, then VMD should work with it. It should be easy
for you to test with VMD, just turn on the "Crystaleyes" stereo mode in
VMD and see if it works or not. You should see "STEREO" in the list of
OpenGL features that VMD prints when it starts if it has detected usable
OpenGL stereo.