From: M K (mahyar.karimi20_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2014 - 21:19:58 CST

I have homebrew, as I have installed lammps using that.

Could some please help how I can Getting Netpbm using homebrew. This is
what I see when I follow your link to Netpbm on homebrew:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/netpbm.rb

I appreciate if somebody could guide me how I can apply it.