From: Jim Parker (jimparker96313_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2014 - 15:33:06 CST

I pretty sure I can build the box, but I guess I'm really not sure why the
default settings generate a less dense water box. Is there something
special about this density of TIP3P water that makes it the default choice
for MD simulations? Some initial checks of some trajectories I ran
indicated I could scale the results of the less dense sims to get estimates
for water at 1 g/cc. But I don't understand why that would work.

Cheers,
--Jim