From: Mohammad Khalkhali (khalkhal_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2014 - 19:25:50 CST

Dear VMD community:

I wonder if anyone knows how how I can get the path of a loaded trajectory
in the TCL console. I have a tcl code which changes some of atoms'
properties in the loaded trajectory dynamically and then I used these
properties to color my molecules. This code reads a data file which is in
the same directory the trajectory file directory. I have to change the path
in my tcl code manually every time I load a new trajectory file. If I can
get the path of TOP molecule somehow, I won't have to change the path of
the data file each time. I would appreciate it if you would help me with
this.

Cheer!
MK.

--
*Please consider the environment before printing this email*
Mohammad Khalkhali (MK)