From: Caro Miguel (miguel.caro_at_aalto.fi)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2014 - 10:57:05 CST

Thanks John,

This indeed resolved the issue. VMD 1.9.2 also seems to run better on my machine in general.

Thanks again,
Miguel

Dr. Miguel Caro
Postdoctoral researcher
Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation, and
COMP Centre of Excellence in Computational Nanoscience
Aalto University, Finland
Email: mcaroba_at_gmail.com
Work: miguel.caro_at_aalto.fi