From: Miguel Caro (miguel.caro_at_aalto.fi)
Date: Fri Nov 28 2014 - 04:02:43 CST

Hi all,

I'm trying to plot some charge density isosurfaces importing the data
using VASP's PARCHG file format. When the unit cell is not orthorhombic
the "Solid Surface" Draw style does not work properly (VMD seems to
interpret the lattice vectors as belonging to an orthorhombic lattice),
whereas "Points" works fine. For orthorhombic cells both Draw styles
work fine. Is there a work around this issue? My VMD version is 1.9.1.

Thanks,
Miguel

--
*Dr. Miguel Caro*