From: Rangeen Othman (rangeen.othman_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2014 - 11:09:20 CST

Thanks for the reply, I want to merge both structures but it complained
about failed set of coordinates For example; "psfgen) Warning: failed to
set coordinate for atom AU31 AU:319 A". I have also used "
 vmd>>extensions>>modeling>>merge structures " again gives me the same
warning! I have checked the merged pdb all coordinates of Au atoms are (0,
0, 0)! I have used also topotools it worked and combined them, however,
when I wanted to delete some water around gold nanoparticle it failed again
because of using psfgen to do that!

Thanks a lot

Rangeen