From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2014 - 10:51:57 CST

Zeinab,

This is a VMD issue; there is no need to cross-post to NAMD-L.

I assume that you are referring to setting the "Output LOG" file under the "Input" subsection. The "Save As" button here allows you to set the path for this file. The LOG file itself is written during the course of the optimization, NOT upon clicking the "Save As" button.

Regards,
Christopher Mayne