From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2014 - 07:00:24 CDT

It is already setup. I even have a dedicated label which gets assigned to
incoming messages from vmd-l. For some of the messages it works and for
others it doesn't probably cause they are picked up as spam. The artificial
intelligence in the spam filter probably isn't that intelligent ...

Anyway thanks for the help.
On Oct 25, 2014 12:48 AM, "Axel Kohlmeyer" <akohlmey_at_gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Ashar Malik <asharjm_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey vmd-l Moderators,
>
> I have been running into this situation recently where emails coming in
from
> the mailing list keep ending in my spam.
>
> I have a gmail account and its spam filters automatically filter some of
the
> mails (All incoming mails have the vmd-l address and the senders address I
> believe its the senders address that ticks off the spam filter). Not all
> stories are interesting but sometimes the emails might be of use.
>
> A fix (if there is one) would be welcome.

this is mostly gmail's fault. you have to set up a filter for messages
from vmd-l, where you can request that they never get flagged as spam.

axel