From: Ashar Malik (asharjm_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2014 - 04:13:33 CDT

Hey Bjorn,

You need to call the package. On a successful install everything is there.
The GUI calls the plugins from the same path. Assuming a correct install
you will need to call the package with the command:

package require hbonds

in your script prior to calling it.

hbonds -sel1 atomselect0 -writefile yes -outfile hbond.dat

The error you mentioned stating invalid command results when you dont call
the package with the package require statement.

Best,
/A

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Björn Forsberg <bjorn.forsberg_at_scilifelab.se

--
Best,
/A