From: Felipe Merino (felipe.merino_at_mpi-muenster.mpg.de)
Date: Wed Oct 01 2014 - 08:36:35 CDT

What I do when I want, for example, a video of the trajectory
accompanied by a graph showing the evolution of a property is to prepare
the images individually and then assemble them with "montage" outside vmd.

For your case you will require to render each view individually and then
combine them. It might be a bit longer but it'll solve your memory issues.

Felipe