From: Mikhail Suyetin (msuyetin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2014 - 09:07:18 CDT

Dear VMD Community,

Recently, I have started using ViewChangeRender for movie creation and I
very like this plugin.

Unfortunately, I have got a problem:
I have created a bunch of ViewPoints in ViewChangeRender and saved them as
a .tcl file. Then I closed and reopened VMD and tried to use the same
system for visualization and loaded tcl file with my set of ViewPoints. I
tried to Preview Movie, but there is nothing on VMD display. The problem
was Graphical Representation had been switched off. I switched it on, but
after passing each new ViewPoint Graphical Representation become switched
off.

Could you please help me resolve this problem.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Mikhail