From: Parker de Waal (Parker.deWaal_at_vai.org)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2014 - 14:45:42 CDT

Hi John,

I'm so close, however it doesn't seem like VMD likes my input. In order to select residues that don't meet the criteria of my box I'm using the following:

not(same residue as ((x < -64.88 or x > 45.12) and (y < -33.1 or y > 37.38) and (z < -47.43 or z > 82.47)))

This should select residues that are not outside of my box dimensions, however when saving the pdb it always returns same same input model.

Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Parker