From: Dominik Bottländer (bottlaen_at_rhrk.uni-kl.de)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2014 - 12:18:57 CDT

Hello Axel,

I will be glad to try out the alternative LAMMPS output file format and
to render support in improving its native import into VMD. Please
provide me with the necessary information on how to use the alternative
file format and let me know what specific checks you want me to perform.

With kind regards,

Dominik