From: Brian Dotson (Brian.Dotson_at_netl.doe.gov)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 06:12:42 CST

Cesar,

Running the binary worked.

Thanks for the help.

Brian

>>> "Cesar Delgado" <beettlle_at_hotmail.com> 03/01/04 01:30PM >>>
I've had luck starting VMD with the binary and not the shell script
which
calls it. When you call VMD it calls a shell script that sets
environment
variables and such. To run Chromium call the binary, it should be
/usr/local/lib/vmd/vmd_LINUX, not the shell script. Check out the
shell
script though and set those environment variables yourself.

Cheers,

-Cesar Delgado
Research Computing Facility @ UNL
http://rcf.unl.edu
cdelgad2_at_bigred.unl.edu, beettlle_at_hotmail.com