From: Josh Vermaas (vermaas2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2014 - 11:55:16 CDT

Hi Alexander,

The short answer is to add the NAMD flag to the top of the psf file,
which tells VMD to use a whitespace-based file reader instead of a
column-delimited one. (PSF NAMD <other flags> instead of PSF <other
flags>) Where did this PSF come from? Its been a while since I checked,
but I thought VMD handled the usual ways these files get made (CHARMM,
using the extended file format) without truncating the columns, although
I've been using the beta builds for so long I sometimes forget what bugs
are lurking in 1.9.1.

-Josh Vermaas