From: Ryan McGreevy (ryanmcgreevy_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2014 - 14:37:01 CDT

If you mean that you have already run MDFF and now want to extract just a
part of the structure, look at using VMD's 'atomselect' command to select
the part you want and the 'writepdb' command to save it to a pdb file.
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/current/ug/node121.html

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:25 PM, Anjela Manandhar <anjelamanandhar_at_gmail.com