From: Olaf Lenz (olenz_at_icp.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Thu May 22 2014 - 05:45:00 CDT

Hi!

Can you try to restate your question? I do not fully understand it.

When you wrap a trajectory around a center of mass, this means that the
image will move with the center of mass of the centersel. If you want an
image that does not move, you have to center around some absolute
coordinates, e.g. the origin, or the center of the box.

The pbc methods do not rotate the system.

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart