From: Shyam Saladi (saladi1_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Fri May 16 2014 - 15:47:59 CDT

Hi,

Thanks for your email! Fortunately, Javier Baylon suggested in another
conversation off the mailing list that I load both the psf and pdb files,
not just the pdb file.

I generated the psf file using psfgen and then loaded both. I'm not
entirely sure why, but this solved the issue.

Thanks again,
Shyam