From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2014 - 10:01:56 CDT

I don't think this is possible even with scripting, as "building" tools do
usually have a database with coordinate templates. How could you otherwise
determine the position of the atoms while adding them? VMD is more a
visualization-, than a building-tool, although it can be used for
parameterization.

Norman Geist.

---