From: Donald Karr (donaldjkarr_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2014 - 10:33:55 CDT

Dear Users,

I am trying to compare the structures of several aquaporins (1fqy, 1j4n,
1lda for reference) to a modified structure from the D chain of the 3d9s
structure. The structures will align using Stamp but when I try to use Qres
an error message appears.

"An unknown error occurred while processing (residueIndex != num
residueScores)"

And then a bunch of stuff I do not understand. There is no QH score when
highlighting the modified structure and another structure.

The three aquaporins will align properly like they should but none of them
will align with 3d9s proper resulting in the error message "Structures not
aligned. Writing structure files could not be performed."

I'm not sure where to go from here and am not sure if it is a problem with
the structures or the system.

Thanks for the help.