From: Olaf Lenz (olenz_at_icp.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2014 - 06:28:57 CST

Hello Dan Liu!

Your question is hard to answer, as it is not clear what you have tried to
do so far. Could you please describe the steps that you have tried to do?
Where did you download the plugins from?
What plugin is it? Is it a pure Tcl plugin, or does it contain C-code?

Olaf

--
Dr. rer. nat. Olaf Lenz
Institut für Computerphysik, Allmandring 3, D-70569 Stuttgart