From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2014 - 08:57:40 CST

Hi,
  NVIDIA will be recording the presentation, and both the slides
and the audio that goes with them will be made available on the
GTC express web site. Vijay Pande recently gave a webinar, and
some time ago Erik Lindahl gave one as well. I believe both of those
should already be posted. My presentation will be handled the same way.