From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2013 - 16:01:20 CST

Hi,
  Your email below doesn't contain nearly enough information for
anyone to provide you with useful suggestions. You said that you
tried various things but they didn't work. In order for others to
give you assistance, you will have to be very specific both in terms
of exactly what you're trying to do, exactly what you have already
tried, and exactly what happened when you tried it. Without much more
detailed information nobody can give further suggestions.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/