From: Mihaela Drenscko (quo.physics_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2013 - 06:56:17 CST

Hi,

I would noy have written without doing first a preliminary research and
several tries.I tried RMSD trajectory tool and I saw that someone asked a
similar question and used this script:
*pbc wrap -centersel water -center com -compound residue -all*
Yet, I get errors in angle calculations.
Maybe I don't use the script in the correct way? I would appreciate
suggestions.

Thank you,

Mihaela