From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2013 - 12:05:30 CST

If it would be easy for you to merge the molecules, that would
be one way to avoid modifying the ramaplot code. Otherwise, you
would either need to modify the code or use a different program.
I suspect it would be pretty easy for you to modify the code to
do what you want if it comes to that.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/