From: Ahmet yıldırım (ahmedo047_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2013 - 07:33:26 CST

I tried "Mache.pqr" from
http://www.poissonboltzmann.org/apbs/examples/visualization/apbs-electrostatics-in-vmd.
In new window: Error message: Output file missing or unreadable.
I tried manually loading the .dx file (Please see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lt2r2ecxsycj0ki/pot-PE0.dx).
But the following commands do not work. That is, I could not make any
changes on the graph.
Go to the "Draw style" tab of the Graphical Representations window and
change Drawing Method to "Surf" and Coloring Method to "Volume".

--
Ahmet Yıldırım