From: Joćo Ribeiro (jrvribeiro_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 08:44:54 CDT

Dear HIMANSHU JOSHI,

Thank you for using VolArea. In fact, the hyperlink that you posted is the
link to the tutorial (video).

In the http://compbiochem.org/Software/Volarea/Tutorial-GUI.html you have
the information about the GUI. Unfortunately, the paper is not available
yet, but any help that you need, please be comfortable to ask. What kind of
information you need?

Best regards

Joćo Ribeiro