From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 10:13:28 CDT

Hi,
  Yes, you can do this by loading them into separate molecules
and display it using the "multiple molecule animation" plugin under the
Extensions | Visualization menu. You also want to use the
"clone representations" tool in the same menu to help get them all
set the same way.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/