From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2013 - 01:59:16 CDT

please always copy the list on your replies.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Mingchao Wang <wmc8611_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Should I change to another PC with more memory and cores?

let me spell it out for you: i am not a psychic. i don't have any
paranormal abilities. i am just a regular dude that needs information.
i cannot know what is causing a crash on a remote machine with
absolutely no information about anything but some vague machine specs.
no crash info or stack trace, no way to reproduce it, no tangible
information about what else is going on. zero, nada, zilch.

if i'd tell you that you have to get blood from a goat that has been
slaughtered during a night with full moon and smear that in circular
patterns over the case of your PC, would that make you feel any
better? it is about as good as anything else i can tell you.

axel.