From: Mayne, Christopher G (cmayne2_at_illinois.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2013 - 11:53:04 CDT

Him,

One can use any valid VMD selection text here. I assumed that the PDB file contained ONLY the ligand of interest, and hence "all" should work just fine, but there are many other selections that would yield the same result. If there were other atoms that they didn't want to modify, the selection text would need to specify the atoms of interest only.

Chris