From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2013 - 16:32:44 CDT

Hi,
  I checked with my colleagues and the existing version of the cg builder
won't work with AMBER-specific input files, to our knowledge. If you could
convert the AMBER files and atom types to CHARMM, then converting the actual
files to PSF etc is merely mechanical. Probably the atom type conversion is
the major issue there.

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/vmd/