From: Catalin Buiu (cbuiu_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2013 - 16:27:02 CDT

Hello,

When running the simple MDFF example (part 2 of the MDFF tutorial) I have the following problems. First, when generating a simulated density map (mdff sim command) no output was generated, even if intermediary .dx file were created. I had to generate the map in other program and import the result into VMD.
Now I have problems with converting the density map to an MDFF potential. Again, there is no output for the mdff griddx command, i.e. no .dx file is generated.
I would very much appreciate any help in this matter. I am running VMD on a Windows 8 machine.

Thank you.

Catalin Buiu