From: Peter Murphy (pwmurphy_at_dal.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 03 2013 - 12:12:04 CDT

Hello Everyone,

    Small issue, I am trying to render (POV-Ray) a scene in which I have
measured a bunch of "bonds" (using the mouse bond label tool). Due to
the number of labelled bonds I have had to offset the bond labels
(distance in angstroms) from each bond. Everything at this point
displays fine in VMD, however, when I save a POV file and then render it
in POV ray the bond labels (distance in angstroms) is back at the
midpoint of the bond! Is there some way to fix this... IE whenthe POV
file is saved in VMD, save the actual positions of the labels, not the
midpoint.... OR remove the bond labels and just leave the dotted line
(so I can label the distances after the rendering is done).

    I hope that makes sense.... if you have any questions don't hesitate
to e-mail me and I can clarify.

Thanks in advance,

Peter

--