From: Prof. Eddie (eackad_at_siue.edu)
Date: Tue May 28 2013 - 16:27:32 CDT

Hi Jiawei,
Yes, that was a typo, thanks. When I include all three mentioned rtf files
it does work. The problem is the CYSD patch does not.

I have checked and the resid number is correct but the patch is what seems
to cause the problem (unless I include the charmm27 file).

There is a ligand chain that is not recognize, but I delete that chain and
only use the Segments identified that are protein.
Any ideas?
Thanks for help in advance!
Eddie