From: John Stone (johns_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2013 - 20:50:42 CDT

Hi,
  There's a MUCH easier way: if you use one of the recent versions of
VMD, you can simply make an atom selection for the part of the
structure that matches your DCD, and then use "$sel writepsf subset.psf"
and VMD should generate you a correct PSF file that matches the
DCD file. You can check this very easily by loading the DCD and
the new PSF and look at the results.

Cheers,
  John