From: WuChaofu (xiaowu759_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2013 - 19:04:21 CDT

Dear Vandivort,
Thank you very much for your reply. In fact, I have read the web page and the reference as you pointed out. But I am stil a bit puzzling about the theory since it is not described in detail. I am wondering whether no rotation is carried out, namely only translation is performed on the previous atoms before mapping when all atoms mapped on the CG are backmappingly placed on the center-of-mass of the CG bead. Could you give me some hints, please?
Chaofu Wu