From: Rawan Al Nsour (alnsourra_at_vcu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2013 - 14:47:14 CST

Dear All,

I am trying to get an amorphous configuration for monolayer membrane
polymer. I used the both prescribed ways to have amorphous structure for
polymers: melting at high temperature and reducing the vdw atoms radii to
avoid the unfavorable vdw repulsive interactions. Unfortunately, the
configuration still doesnt look like amorphous. I am wonderning if there is
a code has been used by NAMD or VMD users. or if there is amorphous builder
in vmd?

Regards,
Rawan

--